Spring Semester 2010

GREAT Songs!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 18, 2009

College!!!!!!!

Well, here it is folks! Rexburg, Idaho. 246 S 1st W Apt 106. My humble (and quiet) abode for the next three months! Sorry I am a little behind in my blogging...but I'm kind of busy lol. Mom and Dad drove me up here and we unloaded all of my stuff. Then they stocked my cupboards with groceries, which has been way nice, and took me up to see the temple. I have come to really enjoy Rexburg, though I really do miss being at home...After a great Priesthood blessing, they said their goodbyes (yes, my mother cried!). And then they were gone...and I was all alone. :( But that's okay :)







This may sound very dramatic, but all I have to start my life is 3 tote bins and...that's it. :( I left my life in a box in my attic.



This is Jordyn Hanley :) I love her! Friends in Spokane, roommates in Rexburg. And it's been a whole week, and we haven't killed eachother...yet.



Mom and I get the closet organized and the bedroom made all fancy. Sister Crossley, the mother to two of my old piano students, made me that gorgeous quilt that's coming up. I love it!!!!!!




Poor Dad had to drive all the way here and back. :) So we let him chill while we unloaded my stuff and stuck it in my closet. I also got to shower...ahh, showers :)



As I'm sure you all can tell, I am enjoying college a ton! I am going to try to keep this updated. I already have some pics that I am waiting to put on here, but right now, it's Friday night! And I am going to....oh wait, I still don't have a life. lol. Actually, tonight, a few of my roomies and I are headed over to a guy named Seagan's house. He is in the cullinary arts program, and brought us some french bread he made today. It was soooo tasty and he loved the praise so much that he's making us brownies tonight! I am so excited! They are going to be....THE BEST! I'll keep you all updated! Love you all (that are related to me. Guess I should be careful when I say that... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, so now that I know your address I can stalk you, awesome! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, I don't think Alex was kidding...so Kimball's birthday is in 12 days (according to your countdown), I can't believe this is the end of Shiloh being here to celebrate with us:( We Miss you like crazy, but I hope you're are having way too much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete