Spring Semester 2010

GREAT Songs!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 29, 2009

FHE Brothers

Alright...so...I have had some requests (okay, let's just say it, Shauna asked) that I show some pics of my FHE brothers. Well, I have pics of four of them, the other two weren't able to come this week. But here they are! I love them all, they're all amazing, and I love them all! Oh, and the best thing ever, their apartment is ALWAYS clean...they wash their dishes immediately after use. :) Attractive quality, I must say. Oh, and they can all cook. The other day, Joe brought us a pie. :) Ya, that's right. They're pretty dang awesome.


This is Scott. 26, communications major, SO much fun, plays percussion and records albums for work. He's great!


Mikey...not sure how old he is, pretty sure he's the baby of the apartment though, and way funny. He's always just super nice. He's soooo smart too!


This is Joe. He's 26 or 27, always beats me in our races, and has "shiny pants" for karaoke nights. He's great, and we all love him.


This is Greg. He's 25, so funny. He's going to be a doctor, make the big bucks, and he's so cool. And not too bad looking...that was for Shauna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment