Spring Semester 2010

GREAT Songs!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Still here!

Hey everybody! Rexburg is still treating me pretty good, though I am getting pretty homesick right now. I am just really excited to go home for Thanksgiving, for a whole week! Alright. Well, this first pic is some of my roomies and I at guitars unplugged, where we watched our FHE brother, Scott play his egg shaker...it was great! lol. He did percussion for one of the guitarists who was really awesome. We had a lot of fun, and then afterwards played sardines in the park with some of our other FHE brothers.

This is our trip to Saegan's house. We went over and had amazing brownies. He is in the culinary program, as well as business. So he made us amazing brownies, but also decorated our plates with chocolate syrup and whipped cream made into flower designs. It was awesome!

Us right after getting out of the car :)

Nici and I :) Aren't we just so cute?! lol

Saegan is also in a band with his bro and some of his roomies. This is his prize guitar. We talked about that and the mission stories...pretty typical up here ;)

Nici, Saegan, Shiloh, and Jody doing karaoke... except Jody wouldn't actually sing! So Nici and I belted it! lol

Another great FHE activity was karaoke and cookies at our FHE brother's house. I'll have to get some better pictures of them for you guys, they're AMAZING! I love them all! We had a lot of fun.

FHE sisters Jessica and Whitney and then Jody and I on the couch at FHE...it must have been hot in there...my face is all red! lol.
Well, this entry is kinda boring. Sorry about that, but I'll get some more pics and fun stuff to tell you all about. I'll get on that :) Alright...we're going to make roommate dinner for Sunday night! And I am so excited because...I made Jello! Because I miss Sunday Jello! I love you fam and friends! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment