Spring Semester 2010

GREAT Songs!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Graduation Experience

Graduation was...graduation! I am done with high school! It feels so odd to not be going to SCC next year. Oh, and I have my AA as well! I am so excited. The ceremony was Monday the 15th, and I hated every minute of it. It was so boring it wasn't funny. I was concentrating so hard on not looking bored! But I got my diploma and all is well. The highlight of that night was definitely going to get dessert with the parents and Gma Jenks. I love them all so much.

I am actually going to live with Jordyn! Well, we hope. We'll have a blast!


Me and Lexann

Okay...now she looks normal...kinda



Me and my Grandma Jenks


Me and Mommy

This last Saturday, we had a little graduation get together. I enjoyed everyone who came, and appreciate everyone so much! We just talked and spent a couple hours mingling.

What mymother calls the "brag table" :)




Left to Right: Santia, Shauna, Shiloh Codie


Steve and Margo Buttler and little Stanton, who isn't so little anymore! :(



Paul Hawkins and I. He leaves for Hong Kong (well, technically the MTC) on July 1st! Good job Paul! You're awesome!



Kels and I



Crystyne and Jeffrey Borders and their sons Mason and Cooper. Crystyne was my young women leader for a couple years while I was a beehive and a mia maid.





Kristina Simpson and I. Dang, I love that girl!


My little baby Marrin Sue. She's so cute!


Adelaide May...I love her too! She's always trying to marry me off!


My bishop and his family. His girls are so funny!



The Bailey family. I teach all three of them piano lessons, and just took their family pictures at Picture Me



Aunt Linley and Uncle Kasey


Mrs. Ciesielski, my third grade teacher. I love her!

Uncle D :)



Aunt Rachel, Gma Jenks, and Aunt Linley. I love you guys!


I just wand to say thank you to everybody who made a difference in my life. I love you all, and look forward to this new chapter of my life!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry we missed your shin-dig Saturday. I know your party would have been way more fun than the funeral we attended. It's hard to be in two "rght" places at the same time! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. You said thank you to the people who made a difference in your life and I know that I am one of the most influential people you have in your life, so...you're welcome! Actually you inspire ME. I wanna be like you when I grow up. Or I atleast want my girls to be like you when they get older. I am very proud of you! Luv ya

    ReplyDelete