Spring Semester 2010

GREAT Songs!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Days!




Hey everybody! So much has been happening, life just seems to be speeding by! Between family, work, school, and guys I am booked! lol. I love it though, and this summer is going to be so amazing! This is a picture that I thought was entertaining. This is me feeding the shoats. :) I went on a date with a kid named Alex...I'll put a pic of him on here too. He's a returned missionary, and really a lot of fun. We went treasure hunting with a GPS, and that was a lot of fun. His sister in law Jen and I were a bit tired...lol. But it was amazing. And then we played some badminton and headed for Cameron and Jen's house (his bro). We were driving when his sister in law told us that we had to feed the sheep. We ended up calling them shoats becuase they look like sheep and goats at the same time. It was so much fun! I know this is short, I just wanted to catch you all up. You guys are all awesome, and I love you all! Enjoy life...remember, it's what you make it!








2 comments:

  1. I love that u have a blog! Now I can not only hear about your fun life and dates, but see pictures too!! What a great idea. You're going to have such a great time. We love that school!! Try to learn stuff too! I love you Shi. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is just the beginning of your blog, but to be fair I expect to see A LOT more pictures of guys, it's not time to show preferential treatment just yet! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete