Spring Semester 2010

GREAT Songs!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Wisdom Teeth Experience

Thursday of this last week I had the wonderful opportunity to have my wisdom teeth removed. I was pretty laid back about the whole thing because my dentist informed me that I would take a magical pill that would make me not remember anything. Well, I took the pill, and then went in to the office. And let me tell you, that man was lying to me! I remember most of what went on. I remember Lexi calling me and my mom having to take the phone because I couldn't stop giggling. I remember panicing becuase I forgot to brush my teeth before we left the house, and so I asked the hygenist for an extra toothbrush and brushing my teeth. And then I remember two nice ladies filling my cavity before Doctor Bates could come in and do my teeth. I remember them hitting my teeth with a little chisel to break them up and I remember doctor Bates having to give me extra novacane because it was still hurting. However, there are some things I do not remember. Apparently, I told the dentist that I had painted my orange toenails just for him, and that I had to go play the piano and wouldn't listen when he told me not to worry about it. I don't remember driving home either. So this is my question: Why do I only remember the painful things, and not the funny things? Oh well :) So here are some pics of me when I first got home.




Levi pretending my knees are "daddy's motorcycle"

Well, apparently, my mother tells me, that when I first woke up at home, I had a siezure, and passed out. And then the pain meds made me puke. Therefore, for the remainder of my experience, I have had the wonderful opportunity to go drugless. :) OUCH! My mouth still hurts today. :( However, on Friday, my good buddy Alex came to the rescue and brought me my first ice cream. My siblings enjoyed it because he brought some for them as well. Becca enjoyed snapping a bunch of shots, both posed and candid, but I'll put a few up for you. I'm glad he came because I was really bored before that! I don't like not being able to move!

Me being really really bored


Alex and I

The kids being goofy :)

Friday night, we had a seminary BBQ to go to, so I did my hair and put on a smile...a very fat smile. But I guess, take the good with the bad...just trying to figure out what the good is! lol.

Levi thought I looked a little funny, I think . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment