Spring Semester 2010

GREAT Songs!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My New Blog!!!!


Hey everybody! Becuase I am leaving to BYU Idaho and I know you're all just dying to sit here and read a boring blog (I assume so since you're reading it now), I have decided to join the world of blogger and make it easy to keep track of me. Right now, I don't have anything exciting to say, but I'm sure that I'll think of something rather soon. :) I'll keep you posted :)


Oh wait! I just thought of one thing to mention :) I'm sure you all know, but I am planning on going to BYU ID this Fall. I am very excited, already have housing paid for, and am just waiting to go. My parents are amazing and I already have a waffle iron, a cheese grader, a hand mixer, orange plates and bowls, a can opener (and it's SPIFFY!!!!), and a blender. I am so excited just to be able to use my new equipment! lol.

1 comment: